Skip to content
Hometown Employee Spotlight: October 2019
Each quarter, we will be highlighting one of our team members. For the inaugural employee spotlight, we will be speaking with Keith Stearns, BIM Manager.
- How long have you worked at Hometown?
- I’ve been working here for 4 1/2 years now.
- What does a typical day of work look like for you?
- I split my time between coordinating, modeling, designing, and estimating.
- Do you remember where you earned your first paycheck?
- The Eagles Grocery Store in Rock Island, IL.
- Where’s a place you’d like to visit?
- I’ve always wanted to travel to Alsaka, but haven’t made it there yet.
- Which part of your job do you enjoy most?
- What part of your job is most challenging?
- Coordinating between trades on certain projects has been challenging, but we always find ways to make it work.
- Favorite book?
- Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
- Favorite restaurant in the Quad Cities?
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Life’s good, but it’s not fair.
- One piece of advice you have for your fellow employees?
- If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan – not the goal.